Wednesday, March 23, 2016


Inspiration for some of my glass work comes from the landscape and wildlife around me.  I live in a picturesque place that has slowly begun to strip away the chaos of the city life I used to live.  I now enjoy birds and butterflies in my garden, colorful sunsets, and dark star lit nights.

I will be posting items on my blog for purchase or if you have an idea of a peice you would like me to make please comment or contact me.
My hope is that you will find something here that will make your life more enjoyable or that you simply cannot live without!

This is another version of my butterfly glass art.
This 12 inch circular glass picture is framed in black metal (included).
The background is light gray.
The butterfly is blue iridescent glass with a black body.
The flower is purple with brown stems.
$130.00

No comments:

Post a Comment